AGENCY LENDER DISCLOSURE (ALD)
EquiLend’s ALD service acts as a conduit for data transfer between EquiLend counterparties globally. It also provides secure and timely transfer of principal loan data as a facility for approving underlying principals. This enables the credit prequalification of principals on EquiLend ALD, which in turn permits clients to calculate daily capital adequacy on their proprietary systems.
HOW ALD WORKS
Borrowers must actively prequalify each principal lender with whom they will transact.
Daily Capital Calculation
Helps borrowers to perform regulatory capital calculations and credit exposure monitoring.
Comparison & Reporting
EquiLend produces comparison data with highlighted breaks. A selection of reports are available for review or download for the operations and credit groups.
- Send or receive ALD files with all counterparties, even if they are not EquiLend clients
- Deliver and receive daily position and activity files through the EquiLend platform
- Account management tools include broker affirmations of new principal accounts opened by agent lenders
- Flexible exception rules accommodate differences in client proprietary systems
- Persistent actions and comments allow users to track break history
- Reporting displays lender contracts aggregated with totals
- Exception reports highlight allocation and loan discrepancies
- Compliant with SIFMA and ISLA standards
- View the status of principals in the browser