At EquiLend, we strive to benefit our clients, our community, and ourselves. By embracing a generous spirit, we will foster positive and impactful changes within our local and global communities.
Giving back to our community is an integral part of EquiLend’s corporate culture. We encourage our employees to dedicate time, knowledge and experience and take philanthropic action in order to give back to society. Our staff have demonstrated their corporate citizenship over the years through a myriad of activities, some of which we highlight below. As a firm, we support a range of charitable organizations throughout the globe, particularly in our office locations of New York, London, Hong Kong and Toronto.
SOME OF THE CHARITIES WE HAVE SUPPORTED AND VOLUNTEER EVENTS WE HAVE PARTICIPATED INCLUDE:
- American Heart Association 5K Run/Walk
- British Heart Foundation Wear Red Day
- City Harvest Food Drive
- New York Cares
- Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day
- Friends of Hudson River Park
- Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth
- J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge
- City vs. Wharf 5K Challenge
- Global Investor/ISF Awards Charity Raffle
- BlackRock Charity Gala
- Hance Family Foundation Beautiful Me Program